Wednesday 30 January 2013

Anightwing's Sexy 3D Babes - Lil Doll! (Anaglyph Glasses Red/Blue) (HD 1080P)

Anightwing's Sexy 3D Babes - Lil Doll! (Anaglyph Glasses Red/Blue) (HD 1080P) Video Clips. Duration : 6.48 Mins.


Sexy care free model Lil Doll just killing time. And don't forget to check out Exclusive 3D Pictures of sexy Lil Doll and my other sexy babes at my blog: anightwingssexy3dbabes.blogspot.com Luna McMillan made the great "Noir" sky box scene the video was filmed in. To see all the great stuff she makes, please visit her store Luna's Boutique here maps.secondlife.com If you would like one of my Sexy Girls for advertisement, feel free to message me anytime at AnightwingProductions@Yahoo.com. They can advertise anything with Pictures Or Videos, 3D or Regular. If you don't have 3D glasses (Anaglyph Red/Blue), then all you have to do is go here: free-3d-glasses.com They will be happy to send you a pair for free. A really cool thing for them to do. The song: Cipher - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 creativecommons.org I am a One Man Band that happens to be very good at what I do. A very rare thing. I also have written acknowledgements from Serge Bromberg of Lobster Films and David Giovannoni the discoverer of the worlds earliest recordings for my restoration talents. The one from Lobster Films is for restoration I did on the film "Hot Jazz", the only surviving film that has Django Reinhardt with the Quintette du Hot Club de France. My talents cover many areas and I believe I would be a good asset to any company that wants real talent. Listen, watch and read what I do and see for yourself that I am what I say. Just having fun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment