Wednesday 30 January 2013

3D Virtual Tour PT. 1 (Red/Blue Glasses) (HD 720p)

3D Virtual Tour PT. 1 (Red/Blue Glasses) (HD 720p) Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


Another 3D Tour in Second Life using the newest and best 3D viewer so far. Filmed by Permission on the beautiful sim Epica with the viewer Kirsten's Viewer S21. So put your 3D Glasses on, and enjoy my best quality 3D Video to date. When they have the 3D viewer perfected (still has a few bugs), then I will do another one. And to see the beautiful sim Epica yourself (which I highly suggest), I will give you the address, as this Video does not do it's beauty justice. To visit, just follow this link: slurl.com Have Fun - Anightwing :) I am a One Man Band that happens to be very good at what I do. A very rare thing. I also have written acknowledgements from Serge Bromberg of Lobster Films and David Giovannoni the discoverer of the worlds earliest recordings for my restoration talents. The one from Lobster Films is for restoration I did on the film "Hot Jazz", the only surviving film that has Django Reinhardt with the Quintette du Hot Club de France. My talents cover many areas and I believe I would be a good asset to any company that wants real talent. Listen, watch and read what I do and see for yourself that I am what I say. Just having fun with many mediums :) Looking to be signed or hired for my many talents with sound, video, writing and restoration! So contact me anytime. SoundCloud: soundcloud.com My Blogs: anightwingssexy3dbabes.blogspot.com Comment, Like and Subscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment