Tuesday 29 January 2013

[3D HD 720p] SNSD (소녀시대)- The Boys (English Ver.) MV

[3D HD 720p] SNSD (소녀시대)- The Boys (English Ver.) MV Video Clips. Duration : 5.33 Mins.


This video works with red/blue 3D glasses only! Its strongly recommended you watch this in 720p full screen for a better 3D effect. Enjoy! Remember if you don't have 3D glasses you can always turn off the 3D setting and just watch the video in 2D HD. :) NOTE: This is not 'true 3D' as in shot by cameras from different angles, its a 3D simulation. This music video was never officially released in 3D as far as I know. DISCLAIMER: The 3D effect was added by me, purely for entertainment purposes with no intention of copyright infringment. The content of the video belongs to it's respective company. All rights reserved to SM Entertainment. Please support SNSD by purchasing their songs here: itunes.apple.com Lyrics: [All] I can tell you're looking at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat [Jessica] GG [All] You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breath [Jessica] TRX [All] Bring the boys out [Tiffany] Yeah~ You know~ [All] Bring the boys out [Tiffany] We bring the boys out (x2) Yeah~ [All] Bring the boys out [Taeyeon] Soon as I step on the scene I know that they're probably watching me~ watching me~ [Tiffany] Get up [Yoona] Imma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me~ [Tiffany] That's right [Yoona] stopping me~ [Sunny] I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start [Seohyun] Call an emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart~ my heart~ [All] Bring ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment