Tuesday 29 January 2013

3D Glass Logo Effect | Photoshop CS6 Extended Tutorial

3D Glass Logo Effect | Photoshop CS6 Extended Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 30.87 Mins.


So, several months ago I made a background using Cinema 4D that was this cool glass-like look. Sadly, Cinema 4D stopped working shortly after, so I could never make a tutorial on this background I had made (which most people really liked). But now, thanks to Photoshop CS6 Extended's new 3D features, we're able to make a really awesome 3D glass effect in Photoshop :D Recommended: Photoshop experience and an existing logo. Or just use text. -BEFORE YOU ASK- No, I'm not running Windows 8. I've customized my computer using rainmeter. rainmeter.net My tutorial on it: youtube.com No, this won't work in Photoshop CS5 or other versions of Photoshop. Check us out elsewhere: Facebook: www.facebook.com Ch-Ch-Check It Fan Creations: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment