Saturday 9 March 2013

Awoken Anaglyph 3D 3D Typography

Awoken Anaglyph 3D 3D Typography Video Clips. Duration : 4.72 Mins.


Anaglyph 3D (Aka: Red and blue 3D glasses) converted using Leawo Video Converter. Watch with red lens or left side of face and blue lens on right side of face. I recommend watching this while sitting at "TV distance" from your monitor for the sake of reducing the risk of eye damage. Do not watch this if you are prone to seizures caused by flashing lights. I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies responsible for making said video converter and I am no way responsible for the production of the video from which this is made. But it is a very beautiful and well-made video that I love. Sorry about the sound quality. By watching this video you are agreeing to hold me in no way liable for any negative health ramifications you incur as a result of watching this video. This video does not contain screamers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment